UUCC Working Groups
There is always work to be done around here! At UUCC, one way you can donate your Time & Talent is to join a working group! UUCC Working Groups are groups of volunteers who delegate and complete various tasks to help keep our campus beautiful and keep our community welcoming!
Sunday Hospitality Working Group
Members of the Sunday Morning Hospitality group may assist with one, or more, of the following:
- Greeting: Welcoming visitors, members, and friends, offering directions to newcomers, providing temporary nametags and visitor cards to visitors, etc.
- Sunday Service Setup: ensure tealight candles are stocked for Joys and Concerns, assist as chalice lighter/other sunday service positions as needed, stock hymnals in chairs, etc.
- Audio/Visual Team: assist with our Sunday Service livestream to YouTube, offer to run sound/projector for external events at UUCC, video editing, graphic design, etc.
- Chancel Decor/Art on the Walls: decorate the sanctuary/UUCC campus, help with seasonal decorating, art exhibits and photography, etc
This working group is led by our office administrator, Farin. If you are interested in joining the Sunday Morning Hospitality Group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not Sure What Group To Join?
If you have a talent that you would like to share but not sure what group to join, let us know!
Building and Grounds Working Group
Members of the Building and Grounds group may assist with one, or more, of the following:
- Mowing & Weedeating
- Cutting dead limbs/trees
- Pressure washing
This working group is led by Amy Kussman and overseen by David Benn, our VP of Resources. To join the building and grounds group, you may email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Google Group.
Kitchen & Coffee Working Group
Members of the Kitchen and Coffee group may assist with one, or more, of the following:
- Coffee: make coffee on Sunday mornings. Set out coffee mugs, lids, and supplies for self-service. Take note of supply levels and let Administrator know.
- Refridgerator: regularly purge refridgerator of expired or undated food and drinks, wipe up any spills or stains left
- Pantry: regularly purge expired and undated food and drink items regularly
- Trash/Recycling/Cleaning: take recycling from church to put in personal bins, take kitchen trash out to dumpster after service, washing and returning used kitchen towels.
This working group is led by Andre Goheen. If you are interested in joining this group, please reach out to email@example.com.