Sunday mornings at 9:30 we invite everybody in the near and far community to hear invited guests talk about interesting subjects (like contemporary moral issues, world religious news, applied discoveries and science), and to discuss with them how the topic fits into our liberal religious lives.
Come join us for an easy weekly dose of Adult Religious Education!
Peruse the posts below for a sampling of past Sunday Forums.
- Forum ~ March 11, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Antifa Presented by: Jae Em Carico Antifa member discusses the organization
- Forum ~ February 18, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Church Safety Presented by: Officer Shawn Shepard, from the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department Program arranged by Dave Benn
- Forum ~ February 25, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Book Discussion: "You Are the Placebo" by Joe Dispenza Presented by: Sue Reynolds, a Yoga instructor Program arranged by Blake Read More
- Forum ~ February 11, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Ten Oxherding Pictures: A Path to Enlightenment Presented by: Richard Dube Program arranged by Connie Cowherd Richard Dube’ has a Read More
- Forum ~ January 28, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Book Discussion: "Astrophysics for People in a Hurry" by Neil deGrasse Tyson An approachable book for those of Read More
- Forum ~ January 21, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - How Healthcare Access Impacts our Community Presented by: Dr.Danielle Mitchell Dr. Mitchell is a local family physician who is running Read More
- Forum ~ February 4, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Larkspur Conservation Presented by: John Christian Phifer John Christian Phifer is the Executive Director of Larkspur Conservation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit Read More
- Forum ~ January 7, 2018 ~ 9:30 am - Duty to Warn Presented by: Andrew Spitznas, psychiatrist Dr. Andrew Spitznas, a psychiatrist, will be speaking on behalf of Duty Read More
- Forum ~ December 14, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - The Politics of Jesus Presented by: Judith Pedersen-Benn
- Forum ~ December 10, 2017 ~ 9:30 am - National Geographic Video on Jerusalem Today Frank Caperton leads discussion of book by Mark Lilla This will be a timely Read More